Thursday 17 July 2008

_Big Pink




_'Riccardo Tisci is an unassuming anti-hero who makes heroic, powerful looks that still retain an all-encompassing aura of elegance - a concept absolutely central to the house of Givenchy. Let’s not forget, after all the stop-starts with other previous designers, he is making the label pop. Now, in a hugely significant step, he’s brought his talent to Givenchy menswear, meaning he’s one of the few designers responsible for both women’s AND men’s rtw at an iconic brand, as well as haute couture.'

Alls great, but I think Riccardo has been checking out my work a little to much- see any similarities between his runway pieces and a shot from my premier issue of 'TheSquareTriangle'?! - I think its a super RipOff, keep up Riccardo, my models better too. (although, I do wish I had those pink shoes for the shoot)

No comments: