Thursday 23 October 2008

_Tomorrow is . . .













_My Birthday!

I'm very excited, but just for those of you who are stuck on what to treat me to . . . I have posted a small selection of suggestions above ;)

we have:
_Pantone Mugs (preferred grey tones)
_Raf for Eastpack 'crushed backpack' (weekend bag would make me so happy)
_Green leather hologram wallet from Comme Des Garcons
_Any form of white porcelain to add to my ever growing collection.
_CDGMAN2 - I actually have just re-bought this, its the candles I love.
_Double hit here - anything by Bruce Weber - 'Rio' prefered, but also the movie box set, including 'Chop Suey', 'Broken Noses' and 'Lets Get Lost' released today.
_Another double hit - Anything with vintage graphics (1950/60's prefered), or super colour imagery. Or just go literal and buy me a one way ticket to NYC
_The Comme Guerilla Deck from Dover Street Market
_Silver Teeth (My Moms on that one)
_The Richard Prince Anthology

I will update after the weekend as to what i did and didn't get, HA xx

No comments: