Monday 27 July 2009

_October 1996, One of the best Face magazines ever, Part .I




_While being at home this last week I had the time to browse through all the old magazines I bought as a kid - including my entire back catolgue of Face magazines. In doing so I came across this issue, an issue I bought in 1st year at high school, when I was 12, and pretty much every feature / advert / fashion story in there has influenced my later design / music / style life, as you will see over the next few posts, devoted entirely to this completely genius issue - Starting with the cover story 'The Fugees' - Lauryn is 21 and its 3 years before the seminal 'Miseducation' was released and yet she is still the complete head strong genius and inspiration she went on to be years into the future.

Long live The Face.
Long live Lauryn.

No comments: