Friday 2 January 2009

_HE magazine







_Is just a joy to read and generally look at.

Usually I have so many magazines per month I barely have time to read through them once, but He (Designed by Dutch studio Homework) is one of those magazines I just enjoy having the time to come back to. I was first introduced to it on thier 2nd issue while I was working for one of thier contributors, but back then it was the type of magazine you could only pic up in places like Collette in Paris, but now on thier 6th issue it is readilly available, and I recomend it to any lad out there - not as shiny / money as 'Vman', not as Gay as 'Homme+' and its nice to see an Eastern European mag printed in english (It seems all the good menswear mags are foreign, and therfore in other languages) - Selfish.

Check it out.

No comments: