Thursday 22 April 2010

_Apologies


_I have been massively distracted from the blog this past few weeks - It seems as though I got back from my trip to the country and haven't stopped since - I blame the sun mainly, as I would usually blog over the weekend, and the weather has meant I actually spent it in parks, leading to dinners, leading to long lazy mornings in bed - Thus the reason for the above imagery. Plus the fact I have been working for various clients pushing for summer openings/launches/idea generation, it has meant my general working days have been 8am-8pm, But at least I'm lucky enough to have a glorious patio which on sunny mornings like this morning make working a hell of alot easier!

I promise, in the next 24 hours, I will go on a blog frenzy - I have to much to talk about and share.

No comments: