Tuesday 9 December 2008

_Cliff Pantone






_As he's so beautifully named, should be real (for starters), then be my boyfriend. For those of you who weren't brought up on one of the gayest movies ever - Cliff plays the love interest in the crappy 2000 teen movie 'Bring it on' with Kirsten Dunst. The actor who plays him is Jesse Bradford, who later starred in the shite slasher thriller 'Swimfan', and although topless for most of the movie, he's just not as cute and animated as Cliff. I remember when i first saw the movie, and he had a number 5 tatooed on his inner forearm, he was like one of the first people I ever saw that placement on and I thought he was so cool, he also wore a double wrapped bathchain around his neck, which I did, and have never stopped.

Awww, I heart Cliff Pantone.

No comments: