Thursday 4 December 2008

_'Ol Pejeta'





_Some of you may remember me mentioning a new 'African based' project a few weeks back, well, here are some of the opening shots of this strange but brilliant project - these are preview cards of a 5* tribal camp in Eastern Africa (Voted Harpers top 20 trips to do before you die) Anyway, they are basically a 'camp' ( but imagine white linen tents, and fresh waterfall showers' at the base of mount Kenya) wanting a 'brochure' - But they came to me - so it was clear they wanted something different - my brief was the collages and 'fashion imagery' of Peter Beard meets the contemporary collage work and attitude of of Dash Snow, but slicker. And this is currently some of what they've got. I have a brilliant photographer out in Africa shooting all the imagery for me, and if I can find a clear spot in my Schedule, I will also be headed out there in the new year to gain 'inspiration' aka styling tips from the local Masai.

No comments: