Saturday 28 February 2009

_Cumfaces2 - Get involved



The Amazing Northern photographer Stuart Sanford is doing a second edition of 'cumfaces' so I recomend every boy grab a camera and get involved - amazing project, well worth 'standing up for' ;)

Cumfaces 2: Revenge of the Cumfaces

I'm doing a 2nd series of my Cumfaces project for a new publication to be printed this coming summer and am looking for contributors. As before, I'm asking people to take a picture of themselves on the brink of orgasm (getting someone to give you a helping hand is fine too). The finished image needs to be in the following format (like the examples below of Sander and Matthieu from my 1st Cumfaces series):

1. it must be landscape format
2. it must feature your head and shoulders
3. it must take place on your/a bed
4. the image needs to be 300dpi and at least A4 size (21x30cm)

If you need any more info or have any questions you can email me on stuart@stuartsandford.co.uk and you can send the final images there too. Please include your name, age and location and I need to receive them by the 31st March at the latest.

No comments: