Saturday 28 February 2009

_Ghana by Lex Douglas








_I blogged some of Lex's stuff last week (we have done quite a bit of travelling together) these are some shots he took the year before we first went travelling together, when he was 18 and in Ghana. Now, for someone who lives full time in London, I am supposedly surrounded by 'massive talent' all the time, but when I was reminded of Lex's work the other week, it reminded me of all those people who are amazing at what they do, but dont do it for 'credibility and fame', but excert thier natural born talent for pure enjoyment and pleasure. Non the less, Lex's work would smash the back out of any 'Guardian' reportage photographer! so if anyone reading this is linked to the Guardian - mail me and lets sort this boy out! ;)

rbpmstudio@googlemail.com

No comments: