Wednesday 4 February 2009

_Givenchy AW09








_On Sunday evening I went for dinner with a mate at 'The Diner' in Shoreditch, one of the conversations we had involved the new seasons menswear collections for AW09 (he's the accessories designer for Topman Desgin, and also runs his own brand A.IN.T) anyway, I hadn't seen the new Givenchy collection, and he invormed me how it basically looked like my wardrobe, I wasnt sure, but non the less, pulled my black cashmere high neck over my one top buttoned black shirt straightened my skinny black jeans and zippped up my black shiny puffa jacket and left to pick up my Victorian wool cape and over sized black hoodie that I had left at a friends house the night before, then I got home and proceeded to check out the above collection.

What can I say?!

No comments: