Saturday 30 May 2009

_RBPMstudio this week . . .



_4 day week - 4 huge shoots - totally un-necessary for a week that short, from Nylon magazine, to MA collections to fresh brand look books, to me and my photogrpaher just being stupid double shooting in one day. Totally knackering, and by Friday my biggest enemies in the world are Model agencies - They kill me. However, now I've had all the sleep, and managed to look back and the quality and amount of work produced, I can begin to feel very proud. A massive thank you to Pelle - This week you have been my absolute star. And a special thanks to Alexander (above) who was the best model I've shot in a long time - beautiful, on it for every shot, keeps laughing, and to top it off the boy produced some amazing imagery for us. Oh, and one last one to Veronica, who, after knowing the week I'd had came down to the studios at the end of yesterdays shoot to congratulate me with my favourite chocolate and peanut butter milkshake, V, you're adorable, I love you xx

Stay tuned for more updates on this weeks work coming soon.

No comments: